Prev: Re: Mine Probing Next: RE: Mine Probing

Re: [OT] Power Projection, was: Lasers

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:15:55 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] Power Projection, was: Lasers

I don't believe they have any resemblance to the RPG portion of the
rules. The naval combat portion is based on High Guard.

Of course, CT task difficulties never did make much sense to me.

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lincolnconspiracy/commi
ssionorder.html

Prev: Re: Mine Probing Next: RE: Mine Probing