Prev: Re: Mine Probing Next: Re: Mine Probing

Re: Mine Probing

From: devans@n...
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 09:38:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Mine Probing

***
Oh, a half-pound would do nicely.  If you get it in
contact, a quarter pound would likely suffice.
***

Well, the assumption is that the rodents would be able to make near
contact. Four ounces of explosive on top of all the rest of the gear
sounds
like quite a bit for all but the largest rats, though. Not that I
haven't
seen a rat on the street large enough to carry it on a wrist. *shudder*

RE: Remote control rats
***
I don't know whether that's creepy or cool.
***

Doesn't seem that most of what you hear these days is definitely all of
the
above?

Slightly on topic, one could always get one of those 'rat swarm' figs,
form
epoxy headgear and backpacks, and use them as 'mine clearing' markers on
an
SGII battlefield. I will, as always, leave rule design to others.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Mine Probing Next: Re: Mine Probing