Prev: RE: [OT] Raising the Double-headed Eagle on the Theodosian Walls, was Re: Roger's Quiz :-( Next: Re: Minefileds

RE: [OT] Raising the Double-headed Eagle on the Theodosian Walls, was Re: Roger's Quiz :-(

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 00:24:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [OT] Raising the Double-headed Eagle on the Theodosian Walls, was Re: Roger's Quiz :-(

--- "Edward Lipsett (work)"
<translation@intercomltd.com> wrote:
> There is nothing incompatible about politeness and
> the willingness to blow
> someone's head off. You just do it with less
> screaming.

We don't scream when we're planning to blow someone's
head off.  They'd hear us coming.  As long as you can
hear us, you're safe.

Unless, of course, we've bribed the Pechenegs to burn
your camp while you're watching us scream.

John

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute

Prev: RE: [OT] Raising the Double-headed Eagle on the Theodosian Walls, was Re: Roger's Quiz :-( Next: Re: Minefileds