Prev: Re: Lightbulb Joke Next: Re: Roger's Quiz :-(

Re: Mine Probing

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 18:50:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Mine Probing

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> > Take the standard M-10 NRE Scatterable Minefield
> Kit
> > with the asteroid seeding MWO which consists of
> cheap
> > plastic shrouds designed to make them look like
> > carbonaceous minimeteors and you might be caught a
> > little short.
>
> And do your troops normally use probes on rocks,
> John?

Nah, we prefer radars built into the PA helmets.

But, dammit, if the French Foreign Legion can carry
pioneer axes on PARADE and grow a verdammt beard (!),
then I can issue fiberglass mineprobes.

And pioneer axes.

And everyone grows a beard anyway.  It's the Greek
thing to do.[1]

John

[1]Why, yes, I HAVE been the only beardless guy in a
room full of Greeks. . . It's rough shaving with no mirrors.

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Lightbulb Joke Next: Re: Roger's Quiz :-(