Prev: RE: Mine Probing Next: RE: Mine Probing

RE: Mine Probing

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:45:49 -0400
Subject: RE: Mine Probing

Well, there's the old fashioned method of checking minefields....

Just nuke 'em from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.

:-)

Mike Hudak
mihudak@state.pa.us

Fact is, there's nothing out there you can't do.....
Yeah, even Santa Claus believes in you.....

Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem,"Can you picture that", Muppet Movie
Soundtrack

Presenting the 2002 Governor's Award Winners
http://www.greenworks.tv/govawards2002/
Enjoy Fall in PA! Leaves are changing!
http://www.fallinpa.com