Prev: Re: [DS2] Question About Spotting Mine Fields Next: Re: Minefileds

Re: Roger's Quiz

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:58:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Roger's Quiz

--- kaladorn@magma.ca wrote:
> FYI:
>
> Not all questions have an answer for every nation.
> If people submit
> more questions and more answers to roger, then we'll
> have a better
> representation. Scanfed, forex, probably isn't well
> represented, nor
> is NI or FCT.

Gone and lost that page, please resend.

Did up, while I was on range gate guard, some
lightbulb jokes for each of the nations.

NRE:
"One, to hold the lightbulb while the universe
revolves around him."

NSL:
a "Let's check the manual."
b "Let's invade Poland and take theirs."

FCT:
"Dangit, Emma-Sue!  You shot out all the lightbulbs
last night when you was drunk.	Again.	Change 'em!"

Should I do the whole list?

John

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [DS2] Question About Spotting Mine Fields Next: Re: Minefileds