Prev: Re: [DS2] Question About Spotting Mine Fields Next: Re: Decals for marking 25mm PAs

Re: [FT] Lasers

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:09:39 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Lasers

That's the stuff. I'm ont he PP list, they're thiniking of renaming the
Lite edition to Power Projection: Escorts, since its a complete game,
just with the smaller ships. The new Lite rules would be the free
handout/PDF.

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lincolnconspiracy/commi
ssionorder.html

Prev: Re: [DS2] Question About Spotting Mine Fields Next: Re: Decals for marking 25mm PAs