Prev: Re: Decals for marking 25mm PAs Next: Re: Decals for marking 25mm PAs

Re: Decals for marking 25mm PAs

From: Robert Crawford <crawford@k...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:42:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Decals for marking 25mm PAs

Roger Books wrote:
> If you have access to an injet printer you could make
> your own.
>
> http://www.paper-paper.com/Supercal-USA.html
>
> I used this for decals for 1/300th tanks and it worked well.
>
> On caveat, inkjet printers don't normally print white, so
> white is right out.

Unless you want to have a white background, then you can use the white
paper. I'd recommend putting a black border around that kind of decal,
so it's easier to cut them out. The black border will also probably
blend better with the figure.

Prev: Re: Decals for marking 25mm PAs Next: Re: Decals for marking 25mm PAs