Prev: RE: counting was: ping?? Next: Re: counting was: ping??

Germ's pics

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 16:48:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Germ's pics

On Sun, 22 Sep 2002, Germy wrote:

> Well I've not posted because I've been a busy boy.
> Have a look..........
>
> http://www.germwarfare.co.uk/images/burger.jpg
> http://www.germwarfare.co.uk/images/appartments.jpg
> http://www.germwarfare.co.uk/images/laserlights.jpg
> http://www.germwarfare.co.uk/images/town.jpg
>
> I have a few points to correct otherwise still on target for mid
October :)

Most excellent! These look great, and I really like the windows -
especially that one small building in town.jpg with the wavy
purple/iridescant look to it's front window!

What does that sign say on the front of Laserlights? I was thinking it
was
"Your Narns Not Welcome", but it's not quite readable! Am I just talking
Narnsense?

Ducking,

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -

Prev: RE: counting was: ping?? Next: Re: counting was: ping??