Prev: RE: ping?? Next: RE: ping??

Re: ping??

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 23:09:36 -0400
Subject: Re: ping??

> To bring this ping

At the air show.  I wasn't worried about Narns but it did appear that
the Canadian flight team (Snowbirds) might be coming into my living
room without bothering to get out of the planes first.	Also got to
see a 4 plane formation: P51, F86, A10, F16.

> on topic, can someone with some SG2 KV handy tell me how
> many fingers they have... I don't have access to Derek's figures
right now
> (I'm trying to invent a number system for them while these blasted
Fourier
> analyses run).

As far as I can tell from my 15mm figs, they have a thumb and two
thick fingers; the feet seem to have two toes.

Prev: RE: ping?? Next: RE: ping??