Prev: [OT] NBS Next: Re: Which nation...

[FT] AoG Minis

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:37:00 -0400
Subject: [FT] AoG Minis

I wrote Bruce Graw (Agent One) at AoG today when I found out that my
wish list of closeout minis still ran about $140 after the current
30-40% discount. He told me he'd be able to swing free shipping on an
order that size, but could go as far as 50% off retail if the order were

(significantly) larger. I don't know how large that has to be, nor
whether a group order from another of people would lose the extra
discount by having to be shipped (again) from the "contact" orderer. If
a "regional" group (MD/DC/VA USA) would be interested in a combined
order, I'd be interested in perhaps being the point of contact if it
would indeed save everyone some money.

I also inquired about saving some unsold minis from disintigration at
the last moment for possible donation to ECC, but apparently WB is
watching AoG inventory and they'd have to pay royalties on donations as
well.  Pretty harsh.

Noam

"Ah! An impregnable Zero!"   (Noam Raphael Izenberg)

Prev: [OT] NBS Next: Re: Which nation...