Prev: RE: [SG2} Aerospace Rules "Bug". Suggestions? Next: Re: To which nation do you belong?

RE: To which nation do you belong?

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:30:53 +1000
Subject: RE: To which nation do you belong?

G'day,

> Your platoon is surrounded and outnumbered by the enemy. You've
> suffered many men killed and many wounded. You have very few men left
> and your position is desparate. The enemy commander offers you a
> chance to reply. Your reply is to this offer:

"Doesn't sound to fair so we've asked some of our boys to sit this one
out
to give you a fighting chance...."

As this is adapted from Hagar The Horrible I guess that would make it
the
Scan Fed response? ;)

Beth

Prev: RE: [SG2} Aerospace Rules "Bug". Suggestions? Next: Re: To which nation do you belong?