Prev: Re: Which nation are you, part 687 Next: Re: Which nation are you, part 687

Re: [OT] The F Scale

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:31:42 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] The F Scale

I gave that one a "somewhat agree". I was thinking "yeah, sure.. maybe 3

? and so what ?"

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lincolnconspiracy/commi
ssionorder.html

Prev: Re: Which nation are you, part 687 Next: Re: Which nation are you, part 687