Prev: RE: What nation are you from? Next: Re: Which nation are you, part 687

Re: [OT] The F Scale

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:29:19 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] The F Scale

I'm even closer at 2.966666666666667

I think that proves that this test wasn't meant to measure me.

<raminad@earthlink.net>
>wrote:
>

>>Question 22: Not really sure I understood this one. Are they asking if
wars
>>and social troubles will end before the sun burns out or some other
>>apocalyptic natural catastrophe occurs or are they asking if one
believes a
>>Biblical Flood will re-occur as retribution if folks don't all learn
to get
>>along?
>>

>According to the list at the bottom, the question was one of the
superstition
>ones. It's looking to see if you believe in an end-of-the-world type of
>retribution.
>
>I got a 2.9: liberal airhead, though I'm really close to the
"appropriate
>score for an American". So, I guess this really does prove I'm
Canadian!

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lincolnconspiracy/commi
ssionorder.html

Prev: RE: What nation are you from? Next: Re: Which nation are you, part 687