Prev: Re: The FT scale (was Re: The F Scale) Next: [OT?] Military SF

Re: [OT] The F Scale

From: Control Robot <cqin@e...>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:21:43 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] The F Scale

My score is 3.0  "true American"  LOL
I guess that's slightly more conservative than the average Canadian to
be
borderline American.  Seems right for an Albertan :)

Seriously though, tests like these are usually not very accurate.  You
could
just answer 6 for all of them to get a black shirt.  A lot of the
questions
are also loaded to give a strong left-right dichotomy.	For example,
question 2:  well, I believe bad manners and habits will make it hard to
get
along with regular people; that's just common sense.  But what's
"breeding"?
Having an elongated head?   Question 4 too:  I believe the businessman,
the
manufacturer, and the professor together are far more important than the
artist, but the question puts them apart.  Well, depends on the type of
professor :)