Prev: Re: [OT] The F Scale Next: The FT scale (was Re: The F Scale)

Re: [OT] The F Scale

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:48:59 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] The F Scale

> "3 to 4.5	 Within normal limits; an appropriate score for an
American."
> Aren't  all scores appropriate for Americans?
> Chan Faunce

Well I don't think we are taking this seriously. I've given it as much
thought as the which muppet or star wars character are you tests!
(and before anyone asks Rowlf and Luke :)

Maybe some one can come up with a list of questions based on all
those many many (oh boy have there been many!) posts about the
various GZG universe factions. That way we can all tell if we have the
right fleets.

I'm probably NSL! :)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] The F Scale Next: The FT scale (was Re: The F Scale)