Prev: Re: Alternative Threshold Arrays. Next: Re: Alternative Threshold Arrays.

Mongol Jagun (Company) Has Arrived!

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:04:57 -0500
Subject: Mongol Jagun (Company) Has Arrived!

Just a few words of praise for Mel at
Force XXI Miniatures. I've heard a few
bad comments here about his stuff and
thought you all "Might" like to hear what
I think of them, having just received a large
order.

My order form ForceXXI came today.....
The stuff looks beautiful. The Grav tanks
with the round turret are just what I
wanted. (this was a special order on the
turret) Looks very Sino-Russian just the
look I wanted for my Mongol bake away
state.

These puppies are big, love um! The Grav
tank (GR010) is the same scale and size
as my ROCO made M1A1 tanks and will
fit in perfectly with the rest of my
collection.

I will be doing a little modification to
a few of the vehicles I ordered like
putting dome BMP style turrets on the
Grav MICVs (GR001) and plating in the top
of the GEV Recovery Vehicle (SF551) adding
a commanders hatch etc.and changing the
turret on the GEV Dozer w/ Demolition
Cannon (might use one from an AMX 30 as
they look Russian to me) Also will mount
the dozer forward.

I am also scratch building/modifying a few
vehicles to flesh out this MTO. Making a
few PT76 style GRAV vehicles for the scout
platoon and a GAZ Grav jeep for the
commander. Will also be looking into doing
up a SP Artillery piece and Ammo carrier.

All in all very well done by Mel. The castings as
usual are very crisp and clean and the extra
stowage is excellent!

Mel does a fine job and super quick on his
shipment.

 http://www.midiowa.com/colsten/

Prev: Re: Alternative Threshold Arrays. Next: Re: Alternative Threshold Arrays.