Prev: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo

Re: [FT-AAR] First contact (long)

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:10:00 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT-AAR] First contact (long)

----- Original Message -----
From: <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au>

> Like I said a fun fudge that worked for the night, but I reckon
explicitly
> representing the position with telescoping stands would be faster and
would
> make me feel better than the dodgy firing table ;)

Well, you could replace it with a pproperly calculated table. Slightly
more
effort in preparation (and EXCEL could do it easily) , but not in the
game.

What was your vertical measurement unit ? How 'big' was your vertical
dimension ? Were there limits to vertical movement ? What if  somebody
decides to just fly straight up ?

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo