Prev: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo

Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:48:34 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo

Yep. The post I was replying too *needed* correction. Hunting wolves is
one of the reasons we have a society in the first place.

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lincolnconspiracy/commi
ssionorder.html

Prev: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo