Prev: Re: [SG2] detached element questions Next: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo

RE: [SG2] detached element questions

From: Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@a...>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:03:07 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG2] detached element questions

At 01:39 PM 2002-09-12 +1000, you wrote:
>G'day,
>
>> I should hope so!  And not with putting SG games on
>> the web.  That's grounds for divorce.  Or annulment,
>> actually.  :)
>
>Know John don't be so restrictive, that really depends on who you're
married
>to and how good at multi-tasking you are ;)
>
>Beth

Don't worry, I don't think doing that will cause divorce (well, maybe if
done on the big day!). Anyway, doing AAR is not the most interresting
things to do for me, so it may take a long time before you hear about
that.

Thanks for your previous answer btw!

Yves

Prev: Re: [SG2] detached element questions Next: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo