Prev: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [SG2] detached element questions

Narns, Bats and Incoherent Light

From: kaladorn@m...
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:20:24 -0400
Subject: Narns, Bats and Incoherent Light

Laserlight wrote:
I also gather there's a vocal minority on the Committee who's
sticking to the  position that "nova-bombing our own planet might be
worth it..."

Tomb:
Hint for you: If you were to be displaced to another less interesting
stellar object (say the moon), the success of Nova Bombing  comes
with far less unfortunate collateral effects. We already know Man can
go to the moon, which implies that A Man can be SENT/TAKEN to the
moon....

But enough on that plan. Just say hi to the XTs living at your house
(the Kra'Vak Boarding Party).

Prev: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [SG2] detached element questions