Prev: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo

Re: [OT] Wargamers was: Personal hoody-hoo

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:24:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Wargamers was: Personal hoody-hoo

Unless you play SF games :-)
Especially those promoted by a company I won't name.

Gotta love the Evil Empire...)

Marxists can be pretty knowledgeable about history too. They just
interpret it differently ;-)

Starting with their understanding of human nature ...)

Mostly, but not always. On some E-mail wargaming lists I have read
postings by people who seemed pretty serious about dropping nukes at
the slightest provocation - and not in a game :-(

Damn, that sounds like NRE TACSOP.....)

Guess I've stepped on everybody's toes now... :-)

I got big feet....used to it...)

Don

Prev: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo