Prev: Re: (SG/FT)Price release for Raven, and more... Next: Re: (SG/FT)Price release for Raven, and more...

Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:01:33 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

> > BTW, I just passed the promotion board...

Congratulations. Not before time, you've deserved it for
awhile IMHO.

Now the question is.. care to go for OCS? IMHO some of the very best
orificers come from the ranks first. In my professional and
not-so-humble
opinion, you have the ability. And given our differences of opinion in
the past, I'd prefer you to only have the power of a Bird Colonel rather
than someone who really runs the Army, ie a Master Sergeant.<VBG>

Good on you, John. And best wishes for now and the future.

Prev: Re: (SG/FT)Price release for Raven, and more... Next: Re: (SG/FT)Price release for Raven, and more...