Prev: RE: [DS] Avalon Inc Weapons Next: Re: CRUD armies

RE: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:26:39 -0700
Subject: RE: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

Many Liberals in the wargaming community (though not me!).  Jack Radey
(Peoples
Wargames), Frank Chadwick (GDW) just to drop the names of some I've met.
think a lot of it had to do with the fact that most of them were in
college (or
at least Berkeley) in the '60s.  Wargaming has usually been the province
of the
educated,  look at the demographics that SPI and Avalon Hill used to
publish.

Michael Brown
Grognard