Prev: Totally OT, was Re: MPs, but not US ones Next: Re: Totally OT, was Re: MPs, but not US ones

Re: [DS] House Rule Ideas

From: Randall Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:50:43 -0700
Subject: Re: [DS] House Rule Ideas

>2)I like the idea of keying it to size, not number of
>chits.  Artillery doesn't shoot more rounds at
>infantry, the rounds they shoot are more effective.

This just doesn't ring quite right with me...  Anti-infantry rounds may
be
shot from the piece in the same number as anti-armor, but the number of
rounds that come out after the shot deploys are a whole lot
different...  100's to 1000's of anti-personel minelets (white
phosphorous,
etc.) vs. a handful of armor-piercing...

Rand.

Prev: Totally OT, was Re: MPs, but not US ones Next: Re: Totally OT, was Re: MPs, but not US ones