Prev: CRUD armies Next: Re: CRUD armies

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1316

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:55:57 EDT
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1316

In a message dated 8/28/02 2:01:11 AM,
owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:

<<
I had an opponent accuse me of having sold my soul to the devil this
weekend after the string of 6's I rolled on a d6.

John >>

Okay I'm behind.  But I played games where the GM has taken my dice off
the
tape and mad me use his...  Something about my Kronprinz Wilhelm Light
Cruiser at 24" opened up on a fresh Bonaparte Battledreadnought and
cored it
after wiping out his fighters...

And then next turn Taking down a Roma Battleship...

After that That 1 Ship took the whole FSE Fleet Fire...  Still surived
with a
Fire con and single B2...  And took down a wounded Suffren.

After that I use teh GM dice when we play..  and still I get streaks of
fire
like that...

DOC Agren

Prev: CRUD armies Next: Re: CRUD armies