Prev: Re: Why Arabs Loose ... Was Re: Test Next: GZG figures for sale on Ebay

Arab military effectiveness article was Test

From: bbrush@u...
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:29:31 -0500
Subject: Arab military effectiveness article was Test

Out of curiosity I went looking for the article John mentioned.  Google
found not less than 5 different copies of it.  I found it rather
enlightening.

Bill

Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:24:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Test

- --- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> > Just a test to see if this could go through.  I've
> only received 4
> or 5
> > emails in the last 24 hours.  Just wondering if
> there was a
> technical
> > problem or if it's just a low point in list
> traffic.
>
> Oh, I thought the flamefest of six months ago was
> the low point....

If you want to liven things up, I can post a link
someone sent me to an article entitled "Why Arabs
Loose Wars."  Some really thoughtful stuff about Arab
information management strategies and leadership
styles written by a retired ossifer who spent umpteen
years trying to get friendly Arab armies to pull their
collective heads out of their asses long enough to
learn something.

Then we can debate how this would affect IFed
performance in future conflicts.

John

Prev: Re: Why Arabs Loose ... Was Re: Test Next: GZG figures for sale on Ebay