Prev: Re: Why Arabs Loose ... Was Re: Test Next: Re: Why Arabs Loose ... Was Re: Test

Re: Test

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:34:41 -0400
Subject: Re: Test

Brian said:
>Laserlight already has a squad or two of Narns in permament residence
at
his house. They're the boarding party.

The Narns kept getting reinforcements, but when they got to a battalion
(and I enquired "It says 'bat squad'--are your battalions and squads the
same?") they gave up.  After that, TomB sent Kra'Vak, but they quit once
they realized a platoon wouldn't suffice.  There's been talk of
ortillery.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Why Arabs Loose ... Was Re: Test Next: Re: Why Arabs Loose ... Was Re: Test