Prev: Re: Why Arabs Loose ... Was Re: Test Next: Re: [DS] House Rule Ideas

Re: [DS] House Rule Ideas

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:01:28 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS] House Rule Ideas

> Fire Control Systems (FCS)
> Basic - can only fire a single weapon at a single target (as written
in DS
> II)
> Enhanced - all weapons on the vehicle may fire on the same target (as
long
> as all other restrictions on fire, mount type and arcs, are adhered
to)
> Superior - each weapon on the vehicle may fire on a separate target
(as
long
> as all other restrictions on fire, mount type and arcs, are adhered
to)

I do like this idea. I often suffer from my expensive tanks being taken
out
by a multitude of cheaper opponents.
Having the ability to fire a secondary weapon at an alternative target
might
even
the odds.

What about Firing main weapon and GMS in the same activation?

> Glide Bombs
> At any point in the aerospace fighter's path of flight the release of
> glide bomb may be declared.

On the point of aerospace units, did anyone write up rules for gaining
air
superiority as opposed
to players alternatively attacking ground units with no air to air
considerations?

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: Why Arabs Loose ... Was Re: Test Next: Re: [DS] House Rule Ideas