Prev: Re: GPS Next: RE: DSII Designer questions

DSII Designer questions

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:19:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DSII Designer questions

OK, I downloaded a DSII designer from
www.tablegamer.com and I found some options with which
I am not familliar.  There are two new GMS options,
the /SL and /M, and Genetically Enhanced Infantry
which is stupidly expensive (nearly 4 times the cost
of PA.	And for that money they better sing, dance,
and fly).

Anyone know what houserules support these options?

I'm also probably going to have some bug reports since
I've been giving it a workout.	But I'm going to wait
until I do it by hand a time or three to verify
whether it's my notorious math problem or the
designer's problem.

John

http://finance.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: GPS Next: RE: DSII Designer questions