Prev: Re: [OT] Why not "Royal Army" (was Afghan Pics) Next: [SG] counters

Re: Well Rounded Fleet? (FT)

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:45:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Well Rounded Fleet? (FT)

--- Warren Shultzabergere <carol.warren@prodigy.net>
wrote:
> Could anyone suggest what elements to use to make up
> a Full Thrust fleet? What I'm looking for here is a
well rounded fleet that would allow me to play most
scenarios that folks can come up with while still
maintaining the minimal number of starship miniatures.
--------
Warren,
     My suggestion is that you select a limited
number of ships, normally in pairs.
Possible list'
2 BDN (A middle size capitol ship)
2 CH  (I think the CHs look the best).
4 DD
6 SC/CT/FF (Select 2 of the three types.)
And a CV/CVL if you like fighters.

This group should be suitable for most games.

Bye for now,
John L.

http://finance.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Why not "Royal Army" (was Afghan Pics) Next: [SG] counters