Prev: Population Models I'd like to See Next: Re: [OT] Why not "Royal Army" (was Afghan Pics)

RE: Population Models I'd like to See

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:23:05 -0400
Subject: RE: Population Models I'd like to See

Beth, in conjection with this you'd asked about ease of terraforming.
In
order for people to have settled so many different planets, tform must
be
fast/cheap/easy.

Or it's difficult and expensive and takes a long time; the Kra'Vak
already
made the investment; and that's why they're so irritated at us moving in
before they got back.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Population Models I'd like to See Next: Re: [OT] Why not "Royal Army" (was Afghan Pics)