Prev: Gundam toys Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart! Next: Well Rounded Fleet? (FT)

Re: Submarines was Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

From: devans@n...
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 08:05:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Submarines was Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

***
I have one Star Wars Calamari Cruiser that is perfect size, but I'm
flexible in what I use. :-)
***

OOooooo, perfect! Very similar to an old Frank Herbert novel cover art.
Dragons of the Sea? Been TOO long; however, I think it was an armed
undersea tug, covertly removing oil from foreign off-coastal deposits.
Suggest a scenerio to you? ;->=

***
And being that this *is* supposed to be futuristic, I think I may now
have
a use for the Minbari cruiser micro machines, too...   ;-)
***

Hmm... Maybe I'm not twisted ENOUGH. They're too like the fish ships
that
Stingray used to face. Now, the Narn ships...

Oh, hell, use some GZG FT ships. Especially the smaller, non-winged ESU
and
the boxier, medium NSL!

The_Beast

Prev: Gundam toys Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart! Next: Well Rounded Fleet? (FT)