Prev: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart! Next: Re: GPS

Re: Turning Point

From: AgisN@t...
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 09:02:22 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Turning Point

The Pink Phantom schrieb:
> Has anyone noticed the new Turning Point/Fleet Action 2
> rules from Agents
> of Gaming?  The Turning Point universe allows you to
> "play one of the five
> major powers of the Solar System"  (as on the Web site).
> These powers are
> the Union of North Atlantic Nations, European Union,
> Concordat of South
> America Nations, China-India Pact, and Korea-Japan
> Conglomerate.  It's set
> in the year 2200.  Eerie.  Anyone actually seen the
> rules?
I bought the Master rule system.
It is a loose paper collection with pre-drilled pages. The rules are
basically the Fleet Action rules. Way to complex for my taste.	:-(

On the upside is the background of the game. Over 30 pages of well
written near future stuff.
Good work IMO.
The models are of the same quality as the B5 fleet action models.

cheers
Agis

Prev: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart! Next: Re: GPS