Prev: Re: Population models (was: Thinking out loud) Next: Re: Submarines was Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

Re: New OUDF website

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 20:46:11 -0400
Subject: Re: New OUDF website

> My UN troops are better
<snip>
>  I painted the base and the washer, then put down a slightly watery
> mix of white glue, then set the figures in model railroad ballast.
> That gives it texture without making it look lumpy, the way the IF
> unfortunately do.  That wasn't quite enough to make it look
finished,
> though, so I glued on some lichen "bushes" and drybrushed them.

And it's linked from here:
http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/links/index.htm

At some point Real Soon Now I'll write up Stuart's notes on how to
paint figs.

The blue background, by the way, is a square of blue insulation board
about 1/2 inch past the figure on the right.

Prev: Re: Population models (was: Thinking out loud) Next: Re: Submarines was Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!