Prev: RE: Thinking out loud. . . Next: RE: Population models (was: Thinking out loud)

Population models (was: Thinking out loud)

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 09:02:40 +0900
Subject: Population models (was: Thinking out loud)

Hi, Beth,

What language are your programs written in?
And are they available to the general public (ie, me)?

I'd love to see how you've got them set up, if that's possible.

--
I suggest that the only books which influence us are those for which we
are

Prev: RE: Thinking out loud. . . Next: RE: Population models (was: Thinking out loud)