Prev: Re: GPS Next: Re: GPS

Re: Submarines was Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

From: devans@n...
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:55:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Submarines was Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

>I also picked up from KB Toys a Gundam ship with 5 25mm tall gundams.

I picked up mine some time ago at a 'Toy Liquidators', which is just a
sub
of KB. I'm not a Gundam fan, but there are three ships available, the
most
appropriate to my eye is the Lili Marlene, a large bulbous item unlike
the
open-framed other two, though it's another case of ok in 25mm,
impressive
for 15mm, and kick-a** for 1/300...

> Not sure what scale you're after,

I'd have to suggest we wait his reply on this, along with 'waterline or
full hull? plastic or metal or...?' et. al.

I'd thought of the cheap (<>$10 US) 10inch Gato and Nautilus (Lindburg?)
I've seen locally, the old Boomers pack from Supremacy, two of which
I've
seen slapped together for an interesting space ship hull, the rather
expensive GHQ WWII and WWIII, as well as the other Nautilus from
Crayola's
20K Leagues under the Sea, which I swear will someday be my German
Venusian
Colony Armoured Zepp (steampunk).

As even more possibilities bubbled to the tangled surface of my mind, I
said 'Halt! Wait for Indy!'

The_Beast

Prev: Re: GPS Next: Re: GPS