Prev: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart! Next: New OUDF website

[SG2] Hardtack Plug-In version 1.5 Released

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 17:20:24 -0500
Subject: [SG2] Hardtack Plug-In version 1.5 Released

I've put version 1.5 of the Hardtack Plug-In for Stargrunt II up on my
web
site. Hardtack is the American Civil War rules for Stargrunt II, though
they
are also of interest for anyone wanting rules for mounted cavalry. They
can
also be used as a springboard for creating SG2 rules for any 19th
century
conflict.

There are a few changes, mostly in the In Position and ammunition rules.
You
can find the new rules at:
http://home.att.net/~agoodall/hardtack/hardtack.html

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart! Next: New OUDF website