Prev: Re: Berms Next: [FT] Fighter sequence, was Re: Warfair

[Painting] Krylon Mystique

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:43:08 +1000
Subject: [Painting] Krylon Mystique

G'day guys,

Dean mentioned a little while back the 2-colour-paint by Krylon
(blue-black,
green-silver, magenta-gold). I was wondering if anyone had bitten the
bullet
and used it yet? If you have did you get good results? I'm having
trouble
finding an Aussie stockist and it look like it will be a "order from the
States" effort. As a result I wanna be way sure its worth it as this
means
the paint is going to cost me 10x what the figures did ;)

Cheers

Prev: Re: Berms Next: [FT] Fighter sequence, was Re: Warfair