Prev: Re: ACE question for John A Next: SNAFU

RE: Card Initiative and vehicle MGs

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:13:58 -0400
Subject: RE: Card Initiative and vehicle MGs

In respons to Allan's question, TomB said:
Vehicle (man fired) MGs:
>I use 12" Range Bands. Why? HMGs have put effective fire out to well
over 1000m. Limiting to QD just limits regulars RB to 320m. That's
silly - the HMG then only has the same range as the rifles. Now, you
could do that, but you'd have to include a modifier (double?) to make
it sensible.

All right thus far, but how about if the weapon is bascially the same as
the one the gropos walk around with?  In this case it's an AGL, same
stats
as normal.  Ought we to assume the vehicle mounted version has a better
mount, more propellant etc, so longer range, or should it be about the
same
as for a normal shoulder-fired AGL?

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: ACE question for John A Next: SNAFU