Prev: Gauss Rifles Next: Re: New Raven Grav APC and Sale!

Re: Warfair

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:45:08 +0200
Subject: Re: Warfair

Roger Books wrote:

> >A rather quick reply, since it's well past midnight:
> >
> >Not quite a "RTFR!" reply, but close to it :-/
>
>Guilty as charged.  I apologize to the list for the waste of bandwidth
>and to Oerjan for the waste of his time.

No worries :-/

>Screening fighters roll for taking out SMs.  After this PDSs are
>allocated.  It's not really clear in the sequence when you roll
>for missiles on target.

It isn't clear in the turn sequence, but the SM rule itself is fairly
explicit on the subject :-/ See FB1 p.9, 3rd paragraf; the "defences"
referred to are PDS etc. rather than intercepting fighters.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Gauss Rifles Next: Re: New Raven Grav APC and Sale!