Prev: Equipment Deployments Next: Re: [SG] Luring players

Re: [SG] Luring players

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:13:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Luring players

Okay, I've posted a jpg with three platoons worth of Islamic Fed
counters (each platoon with 3 line squads, 1 HQ squad which looks no
different, 1 Medic team, 1 Heavy weapons team, and 1 independent
leader).  Upper left is identifier, upper right is quality/leadership,
lower left is armor, lower right is movement.
FP will have to be a separate chit, I think. I may make separate
counters for support weapons.

(I'm posting these mainly in the hopes that someone will say "look, if
you don't know how to make it look good, stand aside and let someone
competent do it.  Here, I've now got on my website counters of the
major powers plus IF, NI, PAU, KV and some mercenaries...")

Prev: Equipment Deployments Next: Re: [SG] Luring players