Prev: Re: [FT] Starting speed Next: Re: Deployment timings/lifespans

Re: [FT] Starting speed

From: devans@n...
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 06:25:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Starting speed

Donald sez:
>Lego ships?  How big are they?
>Anyone have any pics of these wonders?

I think they ran four to six inches, simple in design, but I thought
they
were low-slung and rather stunning. Black and a different color for each
player, they had color distibuted enough to distract from the 'lil LEGO
bumps'.

I know I've a piccie or two of the table, but not certain how much
detail
shows, as I was more interested in the people around it. Secondly, I've
space to put stuff up, but seldom do, as it's a tough FTP and I'm just
lazy.

Should I have an image worth viewing, I'll try getting it, and some
others
from the con, up.

However, someone else, perhaps Schoon, must have better.

Prev: Re: [FT] Starting speed Next: Re: Deployment timings/lifespans