Prev: Re: New 'electrical active' Armour to defeat hand held anti-tank rounds Next: Re: New 'electrical active' Armour to defeat hand held anti-tank rounds

RE: Scouts and dinky armoured cars

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 07:01:50 +0200
Subject: RE: Scouts and dinky armoured cars

John Leary wrote:

> >>Another option is to consider all armor one vechiles
> >>to be 'unsrmored' with a piece of boilerplate stuck
> >>on the front.
> >
> >That's precisely what the rules currently say.
>
>While I was trying to be funny, this will have a
>very depressing effect on the Power Armor(PA) crowd.

No, only on the Walker crowd. In DS2 PA are classed as "infantry", so
they
only have one armour rating all around. Size 1 walkers however are
"vehicles", so their armour varies :-/

(Of course that means that the walkers are as hard to kill from the
side/rear with anti-personnel weapons as PA are from the front, but you
can't currently hit PA with IAVRs...)

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com