Prev: Re: The Fulton Army Poll Next: Re: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR - and now Africans...

Re: Naval Rules

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:08:21 -0500
Subject: Re: Naval Rules

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:57:13 -0700, "Dave Strebe" <strebe@intergate.ca>
wrote:

>What # was the Wargames Digest?

Wargames Illustrated, not Wargames Digest. (I've never heard of a
Wargames
Digest, though I do remember -- and still own some issues of --
Wargamer's
Digest from the 1970s, later reincarnated/re-run as Military Digest). It
was
issue number 143 for the pre-dread stuff and 175 for WWI.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: The Fulton Army Poll Next: Re: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR - and now Africans...