Prev: Re: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR - and now Africans... Next: Re: Speaking of. . .

Re: feedback, Captain's Scenarios (FTJava)

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:37:29 -0400
Subject: Re: feedback, Captain's Scenarios (FTJava)

Indy wrote:

> Jon,
>
> Thanks for setting up the Captain's Scenarios for me. Nice
> little "quickie" games to play. Not overly hard - but then
> again, Turn 1 on Game 77 I got damned lucky, hitting with
> my p-torp for 6 points on the terroroid! This blasted the
> terroroid's FireCon and I was unscathed the rest of the game.
> Yes, lucky I got. Had I missed, it would have been a different
> game by Turn 3.
>
> Anyway, thanks again. All done with those two. Now if only
> Games 72 and 73 could be wrapped up before the 21st; I'm
> out of here from the 21st through the 2nd, inclusive. No
> access to the game during that time period.
>
> Mk

No problem.  I had some server read problems on my end for the robot
orders and I've made some code changes to fix that.  I'm glad it
worked out, complete with player briefing and objectives.

Wait a sec...  you hit with a p-torp and did six points of damage!?!?!

Rats....  That's another bug I'll have to fix.	:-)

Prev: Re: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR - and now Africans... Next: Re: Speaking of. . .