Prev: John's Weapons list Next: Re: Speaking of. . .

Re: John A's weapons page

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:58:17 -0400
Subject: Re: John A's weapons page

>> 2.) I don't see weapons for IF (though I saw mention of them)

>IF uses mostly obsolete ESU stuff, according to the writeups
on stargrunt.ca.

Which I don't find convincing--according to canon, IF doesn't get along
with ESU (or at least that's the way I read the assassination of the ESU
ambassador).  I'd say hand-me-down FSE materiel, maybe some near-current
weapons for the Guards units.  Possibly also some from other
producers--Dutch, maybe?

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: John's Weapons list Next: Re: Speaking of. . .