Prev: Re: TO&E question Next: Re: Speaking of. . .

Re: Speaking of. . .

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:42:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Speaking of. . .

--- Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

> >Comments are very much appreciated.
> >

> ...barking mad?
>
> ...raving loonacy?
>
> ...screaming madness?

That's the effect I was hoping for.

> (I really hope you don't want us to put *that* up on
> Stargrunt.ca... <VBG>)

Y'all can't get my rifle platoons up, I don't expect
you to do the divisional staff!

> Having said that, if you provided a Glossary or
> something with it, or a
> really brief description of what the major bits are,
> it would be
> educational for people who are interested in exactly
> what goes on behind
> the scenes of a *large* formation (like a Brigade or
> a Division).

Oh. . . that could be a doozy.	I'll try.

> (I wouldn't want to have to refer to an online
> glossary on another website
> to find out what the G3 does, for example, or
> G6/ISSO.... granted, doing a
> full job of that would take a manual, but still...
> some kind of brief guide?)

G3 is Operations, and the G6 is the Signal section.  I
think ISSO is in charge of crypto security, but don't
quote me.  I'll have to look it up again.

> Sure, no one is going to game with that stuff, but
> I'm sure that there are
> people who would be interested.

Don't bet on it. . .Don would probably be able to
deploy a division .. .

John

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

Prev: Re: TO&E question Next: Re: Speaking of. . .