Prev: Re: [FT] Matter Transmitter Next: Re: desktop magnifying glass

Re: desktop magnifying glass

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:27:45 -0400
Subject: Re: desktop magnifying glass

>>>(to couch potato style for example). You could probably even try to
>>>drive your car and paint at the same time, but this is a bit risky :)

Right, don't want to bump a truck and wreck your paint job.

Not that you should paint while driving anyway--even if you've got all
the
windows down, the fumes from the spray paint cause problems.

Jon said
Indy said:
>Just trying to level the playing field in the miniatures contest.  ;-)

Just to clarify: Trying to raise the bar or lower it?

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FT] Matter Transmitter Next: Re: desktop magnifying glass