Prev: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players Next: Re: Speaking of. . .

Another 100 club

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:00:28 +0100
Subject: Another 100 club

Hi just thought I'd inform those who didn't know
that the company 1st Corps based in the UK
has set up a 100 club in a similar way to Eureka's

I asked for more info (no details on the website) about the deal
and received this reply.
-----------------------
"Scale is 25/28mm (I suppose we could do others but haven't yet).
Basically, you order 100 of the said figure at £1 each. We'll do 2
variants
with 50 of each.
We keep the master/copyright etc.
If you only want, say 20 of each, I'll put it up on the web site & we
wait
till I've got a
minimum order of £100, & then proceed.
Any more questions drop me a line.
Regards,
Mark Muslek
1st Corps Ltd."

Just in case anyone is interested. Their website is here:
http://www.1stcorps.net/

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players Next: Re: Speaking of. . .